Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Toy!

New Toy!?! For Me!?!

Before Alice

After Alice

Alice thinks her new treat (Zwieback toast) is good. Just like big people food

The carrots, not so good.

Alice gave mommy a great Valentine's Day present. I woke up feeling sick and run down from this bug that I've had for like two weeks now. Alice, being the great little girl that she is, fell asleep for her morning nap with mommy on the couch with no fussing and she (we) slept for 2 hours. It was awesome and I felt much better after that. And, she was good for the rest of the day, even when I had to go into work to drop off paperwork and file. Thank you baby!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Grandma & Grandpa -

This is that toy I was telling you about! That ball is so perfect for her hand - and those saucer-bowl-like plastic thingys make great hats that are HILARIOUS when falling off Alice's head!