Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Baby's first trip to IKEA, etc...

As Grandma Jerome got ready to fly back to Las Vegas, we decided to make a trip to IKEA. Grandma had never been there, and it turns out, neither had Alice.


Grandma getting some more "face time" with her #1 Granddaughter.


In all it's glory, but not with snow. That's all I could find on Google.


Alice parked in front of a very swank Swedish living room. You can tell she's impressed.


One of many crying fits. Grandma fields this one.


Oooh. Artsy lights.


In the warehouse.


Wave "bye bye."

On Saturday, we met up with Justin and his girlfriend Kate. They were in town for the pre-season Viking's game. We did breakfast (at 11 a.m.) at Maria's Cafe in Minneapolis. Corn pancakes all around!


Uncle Justin meets Alice for the first time.

I've finally gotten my new computer set up. (Well, I"m ALMOST there). Alice and I played with the built-in web-cam. She liked it.



That's it for now. We need to run to the Renaissance Faire. Huzzah!

1 comment:

Mama Kautz said...

I think ALice like the web cam also TOO CUTE!! ::::jealous:::: I want to be close to IKEA