Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Plus de Photo: parte deux

Last night was better. Alice slept in 2-3 hour intervals, so I'm up at 8 a.m. today, and feeling ready for the day. Jaime, not so much...but she got less sleep than I did...on account of the feeding.

I walked to the local coffee shop and got Jaime an iced latte. She had curbed her coffee/caffeine intake during the pregnancy, but it's now time to get back on it. It's nice out today, but I still got hella-sweaty.

Ok, more pics!


Jaime and Alice in mid-snooze.


Alice and I doin' the same.


"Instructions Not Included" onsie.


Asleep during a diaper change.


Burp-thirty.

3 comments:

Grandpa Jerome said...

Alice Mae, you are beautiful, I can't wait to hold you.

Allan Lorde said...

That shot of Lon and Alice sleeping is priceless.

Carrie said...

yes - i LOVE that photo of my little bro and his little girl too!