Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Vegas Diary 1

After a nice nap on the flight, and a tough night up until 3 a.m., Grandma and Grandpa built me a fun fort to play with my toys. Thanks! Here I am opening a gift from their neighbors Ron & Patty.



I even got to try on Grandpa's hat.


Then I showed Daddy how to play the piano. It's EASY!


Only in Vegas do you get Patio Dining. I had my dinner outside, with some neat mountains in the distance to look at, instead of Ickycat.


And here I am, after a Target shopping spree, with Grandma and Grandpa in their "courtyard." That's what people that live in Las Vegas call a patio. Aren't they crazy?

Bye bye!

1 comment:

Mama Kautz said...

Awww ADORABLE Alice not Grandpa LOL glad you are having fun send some sun this way :)